Thursday, March 26, 2009

Keeping up with Business!





Thats an old school song, thinking of old school songs- that is what I absolutely love about wedding receptions-the music!
Summer of 69, Patio Lantern etc all the goodies come out. My parents used to play these songs relentlessly that and Reba McEntire and Eddie Rabbit.

Moving on I have been busy redecorating, shooting and prepping for some birthdays this year- of course my little one is going to be turning one in a month and my husband's birthday is only a few short days later. It will surely be a great time to celebrate.

I shot a sibling/family session today and had quite the time, this little girl is a sweetie and during the session she even was so kind to teach us all how to swim using her WHOLE body!

Here a few great shots from the session today:

Be Blessed
Manda:)

No comments: