Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm getting better




Its been a crazy weekend but I am starting to get excited about the many things that will be changing in 2009! Thats right 2009! I truly will try my hardest to at least update the blog once a week! Today I met with a lovely bride to be Marianne, I simply cannot wait for her wedding in June- its going to be stunning, fun and earthy, needless to say I am so excited! 
Tomorrow I will be packing for my trip to Ontario- where I will be picking up my New Canon EOS 5D and my new L lens the 70- 200 mm !! That will be an awesome day for me, as I try out my new camera and slowly make the switch to Canon- I have strictly been a Nikon Girl since I started the business.

Here are some shots I have been taking lately!
Hopefully I will post more tomorrow as I will be doing a Maternity Shoot that I am particularly excited about!

Have a Won-der-ful night!
Manda

No comments: