Monday, December 29, 2008

After Christmas!

I'm self declaring that I think I am starting to improve at this whole blogging thing and today I have decided I actually enjoy it, although I will have to remember my word censoring! Today was really fun, we all slept in and waited till our friends Heather and Ian came out to the house for a visit, which really means that our husbands were planning on getting some gaming time in and we were going to go out and take some pictures of a ranch not too far away and a great little rustic barn we found in Wawanesa. As you can see I caught Heather a couple of times, thankfully most of the time she didn't know it, she just got a New Camera for Christmas- A Canon Rebel XSI, and she is in LOVE, so congrats Heather, I can't wait to be in that new Honeymooner stage when my New Canon arrives by USPS!! So happy thoughts so it will arrive sooner!

Here are some shots from the day minus the neat ones of me being kissed by the horses that Heather shot!

No comments: